Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 56, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 56, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 56, Family rooms available 4
Penywern Road 19 - 21, SW5 9TT London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Paddington Railway Station) 3.08 km
- City centre (London) 4.77 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 17.3 km
- Highway (A3220 Earls Court Road) 22.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 56 rooms
- Halal food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 57 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 56 rooms
- Temperature controls in 56 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 56 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of The Best Western Boltons London Kensington
Upgraded to Executive Room - so review on that basis Nicely decorated Comfortable bed Very nice level of fittings and equipment Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast room a little small, but not a problem.
Room a bit small
Quite hotel, nice, friendly and helpful staff
very small rooms
Refurbished, excellent room fitout, friendly reception staff.Did not have breakfast.
Immediate area not that exciting.
Rooms are very small.
I arrived very early in the hotel at about 7am in the morning. The staff at the reception Dario was so helpful to check the room availability and offered me an early check in.
The room is very small, tiny. The bed is also very small. Actually, the bed could be bigger even it is in a tiny room.
Very nice and friendly staff! The rooms are small but very clean! The breakfast is nice too!
perfect location for Earls Court Area, very good hotel, very nice rooms, good breakfast buffet selection
breakfast area quite small, can get crowded occasionally when hotel is fully booked