Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 88, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 88
BEACON COURT SANDYFORD BUSINESS REGION, 18 Dublin, Ireland (Eire)
- Station (Dublin - Connolly Railway Station) 8.6 km
- City centre (Dublin) 8.14 km
- Airport (Dublin Airport (DUB)) 16.44 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Beacon Hotel
Food in Thai restaurant is really good and reasonably priced
Noise in room from bar and doors opening & closing
Location for the office is fantastic, the hotel is good enough in most categories for a short business trip.
The cooked food was not great, the choices quite limited.
Cheap and nice food
No aircon and if you opened the window you got smell of smoke!
Excellent fitness center.
Price of room seemed expensive from the last time I visited in March. I stayed 2 evenings and it cost 315 CHF. I stayed at this same hotel in March in the same size room for 2 nights and it cost 250 CHF.