Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2010-01-04, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16314, No-smoking room 45, Children's beds/cots 1
Theodor-Heuss-Str. 78, 51149 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 9.5 km
- City centre (Köln) 9.5 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 4.5 km
- Highway (A59 - Köln-Porz) 0.78 km
This hotel in the neighbourhood of Eil in Cologne-Porz is located on the edge of a commercial area. The suburban railway station Köln Steinstraße is about a 15-minute walk away. From here, you have direct connections to the Airport Businesspark, Cologne city centre, and Koelnmesse (Cologne Trade Fair). Cologne/Bonn Airport is only 5 kilometres away.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 7,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 3,95 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Frederix
- Door with security lock in 45 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 3,95 EUR Provider Frederix
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 10 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Terminal Garni
Cleanliness; Value for Money; Breakfast
good hotel next to customer rewe touristik
rooms look not very new but ok
Globally positive feeling. Hotel quiet. Employees symathic. Breakfast ok.
Ugly building facade. Smell of cold cigarette in the entry. Window close badly. Location is not very fun.
enough free packing space
Breakfast is too thin;the wireless charge is too high and the internet is too low.
Good inexpensive option close to Koln airport and about 15-20 minutes from the center.
The hotel located about 10km from the center but a easy location. Good parking great breakfast. Room is clean and no noise in the room. You can have a relaxing time in the hotel.
The staff in the reception was not able to guide us how to get to the center we had to follow the city guide.
an excellent stay for the eve helpful staff close to s bahn for train in Koln. Well worth the money and an excellent breakfast before our journey back to Calais. Highly recommneded
Great Would certainly recommed to friends and colleagues. Most staff memeber were wonderfully pleasent and helpful.
There was one female employee that was rude and miserable. She was the older of the two females that we saw working there. The younger one was very polite and helpfull.
Perfectly good business travel hotel. Not luxurious but did all the necessary things well.
Friendly staff very good breakfast great shower free parking place and very quiet. Chinese restaurant with cheap buffet on the first floor.
No baby bed (but big comfortable seats in the room that can be used as a baby bed) 12 km from the centre of Koln : without car it seems difficult...