Style of hotel and ambience
Spacious and modern rooms are offered by the Hotel Taormina , equipped with all conveniences. A full continental breakfast is served and the restaurant offers Italian cuisine. The Hotel Taormina in Zaventem also offers parking facilities.
Special features of the hotel
Please take in consideration that all our Standard and Economic rooms are located on the front of the building facing the street. Our reception is also open during the weekends. We kindly ask you to provide information about your arrival time if arriving on Saturday or Sunday as check-in support is provided individually during weekends. The restaurant is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Parking lot is free of charge during the stay for HRS customers. Dishes prepared in an exquisite Italian - French restaurant.
Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 41, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on saturday,sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 09:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 09:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 09:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Airport hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 48, Family rooms available 5
Leuvensesteenweg 606, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium
- Station (Treinstation Nossegem) 0.6 km
- City centre (Zaventem) 2.0 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 3.04 km
- Highway 0.0 km
The Hotel Taormina in Zaventem is conveniently close to the Brussels International Airport, which is less than 5 kilometres from the hotel. The city centres of Brussels and Leuven are both within 15 kilometres of the hotel, making it a most convenient location for all travelers to and from Belgium.
9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 15:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 EUR
- WLAN operator Telenet
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Telenet
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 50 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 30 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Taormina
If you take a room at the back, it is really quiet
person who run the hotel
noise from street on front room
Poor breakfast. Rooms loud (can hear every action of the neighbours in the bath. Safe in room was damaged. No iron in the room. Bath furnitures were mounted badly. Hot and cold water change lasts minutes. Refrigerator in the room smells awful.
The room is clean and there is a water boiler in the room. The staff is very friendly.
The noise from the neighboring rooms and the corridor was more critical than from the street. The heating was off and the room was quite cold. The shower has a strange construction and the water gets all over the bathroom no matter how careful you are with the shower curtains. The internet costs 3 euro per day and it is not possible to pay just for one day, if one stays longer.
noisy from room to room and from street
Good associated Italian restaurant,
Good to reach by car. Family business, so very friendly and personal
Very quiet in the weekend (e.g. restaurant closed). Noise off passing cars.
After booking with hotels.de I received a message directly from the hotel that they were already fully booked. After this I rechecked hotels.de and the hotel was still in the list...
Parking, easy to find, restaurant is ok...
several times the heating was down and the water cold.. it is very noisy due to an intense traffic on the main road.. Too expensive for the quality of provided service...