Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 332, Number of single rooms 282, Number of double rooms 282, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 52, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 52, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Number of junior suites 7, Number of rooms with air conditioning 332, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 00:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 00:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 14:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 199, Hypoallergenic rooms 15, Family rooms available 24
A.Laikmaa 5, 10145 Tallinn, Estonia
- Station (Tallinn - Baltic Railway Station) 1.0 km
- City centre (Tallinn ) 2.01 km
- Airport (Tallinn Airport (TLL)) 4.0 km
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 17 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Separate luggage store
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service Cost per item 2 EUR
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Evening entertainment
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Tallink City
Very good !
Internet serviice for customer use was down
Good location, supportive hotel manager
Confimed reservation disappered, front-desk personel was not friendly and helpful at all. They didi not know how to deal with customers Airconditioning did not work and take big time and afford to get room changed. Finally hotel manager helped to solve it and room was upgraded to suite for free
the hotel is perfect to whom ist visiting Tallinn. It´s close to the Old Center wallking distance.
a lot of people entering and leaving the hotel. they don´t have enough time to clean properly the rooms. they should, from time to time to make a deep cleanness in them.
breakfast was poorly arranged.
Good hotel with very good location.
The logistics at breakfast room could be better organized to avoid long queues.
The presentation of the hotel is very nice, the staff are friendly and helpful and the complimentary services (gym, morning sauna, baggage storage) were great. The room was comfortable and the location of the hotel is central to everything. There are many non-smoking rooms. Highly recommended.
We didn't experience anything out of the ordinary, so there's nothing negative really.
Very good hotel with fair prices and friendly staff.
Really nothing to say.
parking full and partly space under next building construction. Extremly high parking cost outside.