Hotel built in 1885, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 5, Number of business rooms 5, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Suite hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 7, Hypoallergenic rooms 25, Family rooms available 15, Children's beds/cots 3, WKO-FVH Rating 3, WKO-FVH Rating valid until 2016-06-17
Böcklinstrasse 72, 1020 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 2.77 km
- City centre (Wien) 1.91 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 16.46 km
- Highway (Zentrum) 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 24,00 EUR
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 1 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Kitchenette in 22 rooms
- Fridge in 25 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 22 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Limousine service
- Medical service
Evaluations of Suite Hotel 200m zum Prater
The hotel is in a quiet area, however close to the city center, friendly staff, rich and varied breakfast
The room hasn't been renovated for a long time, the floor and the bed screeched.
Small room, poor breakfast, bad position
The staff was really kind, helpful and informative, we appreciated their help a lot! Also, the breakfast was really good (specially the bakery), also coffee was good :)
Very helpful staff.
shower room smelled damp - no window/possibility to air. Public transport direction on Hotel website bad. Easiest way from Airport to hotel is S7 Praterstern exit station and bus 80a or 4a to Wittelsbachstr. Hotel is then a 100m walk.
Good prices. 10 min walk to subway, 1 min to busstop and tram. You can walk to city center in 30 mins. Staff is good.
No free internet. But you can use computer in the lobby. Breakfast is really poor.
it´´s very good position in Viena.
the hotel is very near the prater but thats the only good thing. breakfast is good but the brackfast room very small.
no air condition. it was very hot in wien and they put me on a room under the roof with no air condition. it was hell at night. in all it was a bad exprience after a day before i was in golden tulip in wien with the same money and felt like a king. this hotel must put air condition atherwise i dont recomand it at all.
Bed was very crunched. We slept on the floor. Safe-box is absent in hotel (in description indicated - yes). Room very noisy, window to the street, we used earplug. There is small kitchen in room, but ventilation in toilet only!