Hotel built in 1753, Last complete renovation 1985, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel closed from 2011-11-08, to 2011-12-31, Reception manned from 15:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 35, Children's beds/cots 3
Stiftsplatz 1, 88131 Lindau, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 0.59 km
- City centre (Lindau) 0.85 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 85.96 km
- Highway (A96 - Lindau) 3.49 km
The hotel Gasthof Stift is located in the heart of the island of Lindau. It is an ideal starting point for boat trips on Lake Constance or a visit of the island of Mainau with its wonderful gardens and the aquarium SeaLife in Constance.
3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Sightseeing tours
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Stift Gasthof
Excellent location, therefore great value for money. Room with decent space.
Older building and old style room.
For younger travelers looking for a clean place to spend the night.