Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 11, Hotel closed from 2012-12-24, to 2012-12-26, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 22, Children's beds/cots 5
Liebenwalder Str. 22, 13347 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 3.11 km
- City centre (Berlin) 4.18 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 4.95 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Seestrasse) 2.59 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Hotel safe
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Steps
Sehr gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. Sehr netter Staff. Bad war bei mir neu renoviert. Auf viel unnützen Kram, der auch nur Geld kostet, wird verzichtet. Das macht die Zimmer günstiger.
Außer Handtüchern und Zahnputzbecher gibt es nicht viel in den Räumen. Also einfach Fön, Duschgel, Seife, Zahnbürste usw. selbst mitbringen. Ansonsten einen Abstecher in einen Späti neben an machen.
Very friendly and helpful hotel staff. Good location: near to the subway stations and Tegel airport. Good breakfast, also nice bar available with good meals. Price level acc. to the quality. 24 h reception.
Wall-to-wall carpet. No hair dryer in the room. Thin walls (problem, if neighbors are more noisy than you).
there is no kitchen
i think a small t.v could help as well.
the room i was staying in wasn't clean all the time,dont know why.i think there should be a complimentary soap and tea kettle in the room as well.this will enhance the room as well.
Friendly and helpful staff
There is no elevator and breakfast is relatively poor.
The hotel is simple, but very well run, and it covers all the essentials: friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, free wi-fi, good beds. The hotel is not quite in the city center, but easily accessible via public transport (U Seestrasse, ca. 15 mins away from Friedrichsstrasse). We arrived late and had our first dinner in the restaurant / bar. The selection at breakfast and on the menu is not large, but the food was nice. Excellent value for money!
The hotel itself provides no extras (like hair dryer, large towels, elevator), but all the essentials for a short term stay are there. We were very happy with it.
We got the room 222 :) Price for the room with breakfast
there was problem to find hotel. in Berlin is the same street and number in other city part. the photo of the room does not meet reality