Hotel built in 1912, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 127, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 126, of which have 2 separate beds 80, of which have a double bed 46, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 126102, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 127, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-09-01
Karlsplatz 11, 99817 Eisenach, Germany
- Station (Eisenach Bahnhof) 0.52 km
- City centre (Eisenach) 0.32 km
- Airport (Erfurt Airport (ERF)) 44.34 km
- Highway (A4 - Eisenach-Ost) 2.36 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 11:00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 5 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 127 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 127 rooms
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 1 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Classic concierge service
- Gift vouchers available for z. B. Restaurant
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 2 EUR
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 5 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 100 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 100 EUR
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Steigenberger Thüringer Hof
My wife and I had a complicated hiking on the Rennsteig day on 11 August, and we needed much support from hotel staff. We got a very good service. The hotel is also very good in all other respects, for instance parking downstairs with lift to the rooms.
Noise level in the room, rooms restored recently, good breakfast.
Very friendly and a good place to stay
It is a very good hotel.
nice location in the heart of Eisenach
very tight entrance to the garage, fortunately I was not the driver :-)
Big rooms, free wifi, friendly staff and good breakfast variety.
The cramped car park makes it too easy to damage the car when entering and leaving. The hotel also needs aircon or at least give the customers fans in the rooms.
Nice hotel, and conveniently located. Can walk to almost everywhere in Eisenach. The restaurant in the hotel is very good, especially breakfast.
Parking is very tight and limited.
1) Could you prepare smoking room? 2) If you can prepare toothbrush and toothpaste for free, it is better for guest.
The staff are very friendly and the cost of the hotel is very good, having also just been through a refurbishment.
The car park is very tight to get into (entrance is VERY narrow and the Focus I was driving was only just small enough to pass through without folding the mirrors in). If you have a big car it will be very difficult to get into.