Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 32, Total number of rooms 310, Number of single rooms 225, Number of double rooms 85, Number of suites (separate rooms) 310, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 310
340 West 40th Street, 10018 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Pennsylvania Railway Station) 0.7 km
- City centre (New York) 5.01 km
- Airport (La Guardia Airport (LGA)) 10.37 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DVD player
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Staybridge Suites TIMES SQUARE - NEW YORK CITY
Good location with friendly staff
Very nicely equipped with big fridge/freezer and cooking plate and modernly furnished. VEry nice shower bath.
I was unlucky to have someone have a conversation in front of my room in the middle of the night. view was towards the next building.
Perfect location with a decent price. Small kitchen is really handy. Top floors have a good view of the city. It is a pleasure to watch the top of Empire State building illuminated in different color every night.
In busy nights, you might be disturbed by the sound of elevators if the room is close to them. It is also hard to get the desired temperature by the air conditioning system. But these are minor points considering the hotel's location and price.
Good location. Close to Subway (1). Rooms clean and updated.
loud fan from HVAC on/off throughout the night as it regulated temperature.