Hotel built in 1989, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 153, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 153, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which have a double bed 115, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 11, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 11, Number of junior suites 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 30, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 32, Number of business rooms 32, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 153, Hypoallergenic rooms 153, Family rooms available 15, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-07-12
Bahnhofstr. 22, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
- Station (Regensburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.19 km
- City centre (Regensburg) 0.86 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 76.85 km
- Highway (A93 - Regensburg-Königswiesen) 0.49 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Telekom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 153 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 30 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 60 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Star Inn Hotel Regensburg Zentrum, by Comfort
The room is clean. I like it.
The sound insulation is not very good.
The noise from the other rooms was very high during the night. The fact that it was just one elevator functioning and it could take a lot until get it. The bathroom is so small, that a normal person cannot walk normally into it (you have to make small laterally steps). I would not recommend the hotel for more than 1-2 nights.
Hotel's location is very very very convenient for shopping!
Hope they have another weight scale in the hotel. :D
Small rest room for a 6 feet tall person
pretty close to stores and places around town, accommodating staff, breakfast buffet
No water heater in the room for hot drinks Wifi signal is fluctuating inside the room. Wish there were more choices for breakfast.
I like the sofa outside the lobby. It would be better if there is a table.
The toilet is small. There is also an open window in the toilet that can be view by the outside.
- Internet was very bad - The doors in the bath tub was not water tight. After having shower, the floor was filled with water. This happened even after locking the doors properly.
close to station
stairs closed to go up
Room was clean, staff was friendly and fast/competent.
I had a room at the end of the hallway in level 4 and the noise level outside was quite high. Biggest issue was the time it took me to get from my room to outside the hotel. Slow moving elevator.
The breakfast is marvellous, a brilliant breakfast. The windows are sound-proofed and rooms silent. We had accidentally double-booked on the internet booking but staff were able to solve this problem at check-in. That was nice and reasonable. Location is perfect to railway station, public transport and in a nice, green part of the city centre.
Our room was rather warm. The air-conditioning didn't seem to work. So the second night we had to leave the window open.