Style of hotel and ambience
This hotel is characterized by modern comforts and friendly services. Its accommodations are tastefully furnished and guarantee peaceful nights. At the end of an eventful day, unwind in the cosy lobby, or stop by the wellness area that also has a small gym. In the morning, you are off to a good start with a rich buffet-style breakfast.
Special features of the hotel
The comfortable leisure area of our hotel, with ist sauna and fitness room, is also available at no extra charge. Please note that our breakfast buffet will be charged with € 14 from the first of april 2018.
Total number of rooms 58, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 49, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Rooms with connecting door 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 58, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2
Rathausplatz 8, GPS Robert-Schuman-Str, 85716 Unterschleißheim, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 14.81 km
- City centre (Unterschleißheim) 0.41 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 18.32 km
- Highway (A92 - Oberschleißheim) 3.54 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator M3Connect
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider M3 Connect
- Cable TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Fridge in 58 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Star Inn Hotel München Nord by Comfort
Location: near to train station, to grocery stores and restaurants. Room very quite. Essential wellness area.
My room is not newly furnished.
Loud - train station directly opposite, smokers on terrace outside window made a mockery of the non-smoking rooms.
The room is big and confortable.
Some things should be renewed - they are looking used.
Rom quality and Friendiness/cometence of the hotel staff
Proximity to trainstation
- Very noisy rooms due to trains just next door - Need to pay on arrival (with check in) - Altough informing staff that the sink is stuck the issue was not resolved (the whole week)
very minimal breakfast
Good hotel, can recommend, only downside is bad WiFi.
WiFi not working in room, had to sit in the staircase to use my computer.
Very clean and friendly staff.
We had an initial confusion with the rooms, it was my understanding that when I booked the rooms I would be receiving 2 double beds in each room. Instead I received two rooms with 1 double bed. The staff then assigned us a room with 2 single beds. The pictures of the hotel show 2 double beds. Not what I was expecting, and I still had to pay the same amount.
Very central and close to airport. Good restaurants and shoppinf facilities in the surrounding.
I didn't had any water in the room for the first night and then changed the room, but still no water in the toilet washer... in the second night i had room at toillete