Hotel built in 2010, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 115, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 75, of which have 2 separate beds 75, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 115, Hotel closed from 2009-11-02, to 2010-04-30, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 25, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 405312, No-smoking room 111, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-12-31
Deutz-Kalker-Strasse 52, 50679 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 1.88 km
- City centre (Köln) 1.94 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 13.7 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 0.15 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Mobile
- Door with spy-hole in 115 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 115 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Stadtpalais
Overall impression very good hotel
Very strong noise and bang of doors uitil midnight
Kind and good hotelier.
Little bit far from the subway station.
Very friendly and helpful staff
No gym on site and cost 8 EUR to use local gym they have contract with // this in my opinion should be free for guests.
A practical and well managed hotel located walking distance to the Arena. Large rooms, efficient staff.
I liked the breakfast.
Air conditioning toggling on and off was noisy. There was some regular far way noise, like trains or something.
Very friendly, not too big so was very intimate. Liked the bar area and bar menu. Rooms very nice. A little noisy from passing trains/trams?
Bigger duvet on beds as could get cold.
parking at 18 Euro far too expensive
spacious rooms, clean, bright and comfy. hotel interior is interesting and unusual, definitely recommendable
My reservtion change to a single occupant but the Hotel charged my for 2 persons. Certainly will not use this hotel or associated hotels in the future.
Very New & Clean. Price is too expensive during ISM fair. Lady attendant every breakfast is very very friendly..great way to start a nice day!
Front desk young lady was unfriendly. She needs to professionalized and set aside whatever her personal issues with 'foreign' guest. Otherwise she must not work in hospitality industry!