Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 20, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 20:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 44, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 1
Wolframstr. 5, 92637 Weiden in der Oberpfalz, Germany
- Station 0.5 km
- City centre (Weiden in der Oberpfalz ) 0.25 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 81.12 km
- Highway (A93 - Windischeschenbach) 14.4 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Solarium Fee 2,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Deutsche Telekom
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider T-Com
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7,50 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
Evaluations of Stadtkrug
It's typically Bavarian and has a very cozy atmosphere. The breakfast is spot on.
Nice hotel with a great restaurant and traditional German breakfast. Only a five minute walk to the Matkt Platz and shopping district in Weiden idOpf. I have stayed there twice for one week periods. I will continue to stay there on my any future trips.
Parking is at a premium and if you decide to spend the day in Weiden then you can only park your car for two hours between the hours of 0900-2000. There are plenty o parking garages within walking distance though.
Nice comfortable clean room. Breakfast was excellent many choices.
bathroom rather dark. Room slightly small.
A well run hotel with a good restaurant in the middle of Weiden.