Hotel built in 1918, Last complete renovation 1984, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 19, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 27, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms, Renovation work planned 2018-11-05, to 2018-11-25, in area room, Renovation work planned 2019-01-28, to 2019-02-10, in area room
Am Bahnhof 21, 23558 Lübeck, Germany
- Station (Lübeck Hbf) 0.12 km
- City centre (Lübeck) 1.33 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 51.96 km
- Highway (A1 - Lübeck-Zentrum) 1.75 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom, Lübecker Freifunk
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Stadt Lübeck
Very conveniently located for the station.
friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, very good situation near the sea
convenient location and absolutely adequate for the price
Clean and tidy but dated room Some members of staff very friendly and helpful Breakfast is superb for the price, good selection and good quality Comfortable bed and bedding
Some members of staff treat hotel visitors as a nuisance rather than a customer, maybe some of them were having bad days but it's not an excuse to be downright unfriendly Water temperature in the shower fluctuated
A nice cosy Hotel placed perfectly in Town,it was a pleasent breakfast with wonderful ´´wake up music´´ in a good atmosphere and with nothing to complain on.
Nice staff, good room.
The room faces the Bus Station, with all the noise that implies. It was hot and the room faces towards the South, i.e. very hot in the afternoon/evening - and no air conditioning.
Very friendly staff. Fab breakfast. Poition of hotel ideal.
There was some clanging noises from the heating in the bedroom, even in the night when the radiator was switched off.
very kind staff, Hotel very close to the center... small room and very very clean...good breakfast ...
The hotel was in an excellent location, next to the main rail station and bus station and about 10 minutes walk to the city centre. The hotel was not noisy internally as might be expected from such a location. The staff were very helpful and friendly and let me have an early breakfast as I had to catch an early flight. The breakfast was excellent too.