Style of hotel and ambience
The Hotel Stadt Homburg features homely comfort, a relaxed atmosphere, and warm hospitality. Light and inviting rooms offer every modern amenity. Tuck into a delicious breakfast in the welcoming surroundings of the dining room with its tiled fireplace, where later you can also treat yourself to tasty regional specialities.
Hotel built in 1983, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 40, Children's beds/cots 2
Ringstr. 80, 66424 Homburg, Germany
- Station (Homburg) 3.5 km
- City centre (Homburg) 4.35 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 79.95 km
- Highway (Homburg) 6.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7,50 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Stadt Homburg
The restaurant has some amazing food. Highly recommended for a good evening meal. The hotel is also in a very quiet area of Homburg, very relaxing. There are parks nearby and it is very easy to go running in the area. The ´´downtown´´ area is only a 15 minute walk.
While everything about the hotel is amazing, the WiFi is pretty atrocious. If you do not expect to be using a device for streaming, you'll be fine.
The wifi connection in the bedroom was very weak.
Convenient location near medical university. Alright for overnight stay. Restaurant had French orientation and was surprisingly quite good for dinners. Staff varied from friendly and helpful to reluctantly helpful.
Basic furniture and amenities. Uncomfortable mattress. No air conditioning and hot room. Attack elevator that close on passengers not entering quickly.
Quiet and away from everything. Nice restaurant inside. It does have a pool and Sauna which were clean and available for use. The staff is friendly, the food is good, and the rooms are very clean. The laundry service is very fast. Usually, I received my clothes the same day, the next day at the latest.
The internet connection was unreliable. Often times I would lose connection only to have to go through the entire authentication process again. They fixed this on the last 2 days of my trip and things were great, but I had 10 days of unreliable internet. There is no fitness center. If you want to work out you will have to go running (dress warm if it is the cold season).
Very friendly and helpful staff
Wifi did not work.
Overall was nice staying here.
No place for cold food in the room, Pillow/bed hard for sleeping.
Very clean rooms. Unbelievably friendly and helpful staff. Quiet hotel. Rooms do not include all the US amenities, but it is a typical German hotel, which I like.
There were no minuses for me.
A nice hotel for staying in Homburg.
Very nice place in the heart of the city.