Hotel built in 1965, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 218, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 196, of which have 2 separate beds 48, of which have a double bed 129, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, Rooms with connecting door 54, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 93, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 83, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-27
Bayreuther Str. 42 - 43, 10787 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 2.93 km
- City centre (Berlin) 2.67 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 7.31 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Wexstrasse) 2.83 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 5,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 19,00 EUR Hourly rate 4,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19,00 EUR Hourly rate 4,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 11:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Various main meals available for half or full board
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 48 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Separate luggage storage space
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 16,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 16,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Classic concierge service
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel&Restaurant
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 4,50 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Sorat Ambassador
excellent breakfast - great choice and good quality hotel bar opened till very late (1.30am in our case - on a Monday)
Near public transport.
'old looking' bathroom but clean, functional
The Hotel is cheap and comfortable and the service is very good.
very friendly and competent staff. very professional handling of check in and check out. good value for money. good atmosphere.
some not really nicely cleaned small items in the bathroom
Value for money is unbeatable and the service is absolutely professional. Very central location and good connection to the public transport.
Gute Parkplatzsituation, gute Citylage/gutes,kostenfreies W-Lan. Sehr schöne,lauschige Aussenterasse.
Keine Klimaanlage,bei geöffnetem Fenster sehr laute Aussengeräusche/ Bei dem ansonsten sehr guten Frühstück sollten Brot und Brötchen frischer,´´knackiger´´ sein. Unbedingt müssen Kopfkissen ausgetauscht werden,da die vorhandenen wie Gummibälle wirken.
very clean and tidy room.
the water in the bath was sinking too slow.
Matratze war zu weich / abgenutzt
Good value, clean etc. Excellent breakfast. Virtually next door to KaDeWe in the middle of western Berlin. Taxi stand immediately outside, that always seemed to have ataxi even in the rain! Subway 150 meters.
The main sites are the other side of the Brandenburg Gate a couple of miles away.
The hotel was good value for money, and the staff were extremely polite, cheerful, friendly and helpful. Special marks for a superb breakfast!