Style of hotel and ambience
The Stern-Hotel Soller is a comfortable, family-run hotel with more than 40 beds. It offers a cosy atmosphere and comfort. The tastefully decorated rooms are equipped with shower, bath, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and television. Guests can enjoy good Bavarian cuisine in the restaurant with beer garden. The hotel closes on mondays at 08:00 pm.
Hotel built in 1953, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on monday, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 21:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Station hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 29, Children's beds/cots 1
Bahnhofstr. 1, 85737 Ismaning, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 13.03 km
- City centre (Ismaning) 0.37 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 16.43 km
- Highway (A9 - Garching-Süd) 3.48 km
6:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 23:00.00 Closed monday
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 29 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Soller
Quiet hotel, close to station.
Breakfast was far from being satisfactory.
Nice and clean room. Very friendly People doing the Service.
Breakfast could be a bit more advanced. No warm meals were available at the buffet.
This hotel is directly across from the S-Bahn. It made our arrival at the Munich airport very easy.
We only speak English. It was very difficult to communicate at times.