Hotel built in 2001, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 205, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 205, Family rooms available 0
Ul. Sw. Mikolaja 67, 50-127 Wrocław, Poland
- Station (Wrocław - Główny Railway Station) 1.59 km
- City centre (Wrocław) 0.31 km
- Airport (Copernicus Wrocław Airport (WRO)) 10.05 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town
Very friendly reception, excellent breakfast.
Some minor things to fix in the room. Beds are too soft, not easy to sleep in.
In my opinion hotel is great located . Is very close to every attraction.
very expensive garage
room close to the wellness area
bad housekeeping in the wellness area
It was strange that windows opened to inside hall, shared in a mall by other companies.
perfect location, very nice breakfast
shower in combination with bath and two separate beds instead of a king size.
Combination of bath and shower. No good solution for a big person.
very long check out process (payment and invoicing)
Very nice breakfast. Perfect location in the middle of the old city.
Public car parking without dedicated slots for hotel guests.