Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 183, Rooms with connecting door 32, Number of suites (separate rooms) 18, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, No-smoking room 118, Family rooms available 32
6 Waterloo Place, SW1Y 4AN London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Waterloo Railway Station) 1.47 km
- City centre (London) 0.9 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 12.99 km
- Highway (M1) 4.0 km
The hotel is situated in London West End next to St. James Park and close to Buckingham Palace (approx. 4km). Thanks to an excellent public transportation network, the whole city is easy to explore.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Turkish bath
- Health and beauty center
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Make-up mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Sofitel London St James
Location, room, service
Perfect Location in the middle of London. In our package there was a possibillity for a late check-out wich we used.
When you are in England you expect everyone to speak Englisch. The staff was speaking Enlisch, but almost the intire staff is from France, so every morning they will greet you with a "Bonjour" and not with a "Good Morning" This didn´t bother me atfirst but after a few times you think you are in France and not in England.
Room was attractive, comfortable, and radiated quality. Lobby lovely, a bit stuffy. Loved the beautiful flowers in the lobby.
Small negative; first night two plums- lovely than no amenities for the last three nights. Disappointing.
fantastic hotel-my favorite in london. perfect location.
the gym is closed for repair, so you have to use an off-site gym. slight inconvenience.