Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 42, of which have 2 separate beds 26, of which have a double bed 16, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 15:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 33
Am Stremsgraben 10, 39218 Schönebeck, Germany
- Station (Magdeburg Hauptbahnhof) 12.35 km
- City centre (Schönebeck) 2.29 km
- Airport (Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ)) 75.92 km
- Highway (A14 - Schönebeck) 4.12 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Fax connection in 1 rooms
- ISDN connection in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Sleep & Go
Location, simple and not expensive
excellent price-performance ratio, very friendly staff
friendly reception on arrival
Room was hot and air less and pillows too small
Für den Preis ist es annehmbar dort zu übernachten.
Beim Duschen wird das ganze Bad nass, ein abnehmbarer Duschkopf ist nicht vorhanden, vielmehr eine Art Schwimmbad oder Kasernendusche mit eingebautem Kopf in der Wand.
We used the hotel for what its name implies: sleep and go. Totally happy!
Good place, I can reccommend it.
No english speaking staff.
Excellent breakfast and value for money
Nowhere in the vicinity to get an evening meal (except McDonalds).
Internet WLAN connection not working.