Hotel built in 2015, Last complete renovation 2015, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 30, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 52, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 14, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 52, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-04-05
Hohenstaufenstr. 1-3, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.4 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.6 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 11.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 52 rooms
- Temperature controls in 52 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Skyline Hotel Frankfurt
competent staff at the reception, comfortable beds, good breakfast
sometimes the room temperature is not regulated correctly because the windows were left open and occasionally I have been given rooms that smell like cigarette
comfy beds, quiet
small rooms, sometimes with a weird smell
Well located, 5-min walk to frankfurt messe. Good breakfast. Calm hotel where you can have a good night of sleep. Room with both A/C and central heating.
Some places in the room where not properly clean (for.e.g. dust in the bed lamps). For the price I was expecting better hygiene products (shower and body gel, hand gel, etc.)
1) Room fare does not justify the room size (too small) 2) Unfriendly Staff 3) Uncomfortable ambiance
Location is nice and a reasonable choice if you are looking to spend max one or two nights on a business trip.
This is definitely NOT a 4-star hotel. Everything is cramped. No proper lobby.
Center position, near Frankfurt Messe, S/U-Bahn,Frankfurt center train station
The room is not large.
The AC in the room works great. The Internet is very fast as well.
Close to train station, quiet, and warm (it was -11 outside).
Mostly it was clean but there were some remainings (snot) on the wall of previous visitor.
Friendly hosts + Fast Internet + very modern decorations in room
There can be more electric outlets for you to plug in.
Breakfast is good
You have to pay on check-in