Style of hotel and ambience
The Gasthaus Sindel-Buckel in Feuchtwangen is a Franconian guesthouse providing cosy rooms with modern comforts. The restaurant serves delicious regional dishes, while the beer garden invites to relax on sunny days. On their arrival, HRS guests are offered a free welcome drink.
Special features of the hotel
Our house stands out most for its cousine. We get carp from our own fish farm, we hunt our own deer, wild ducks and wild boar. The farmers from the surrounding lands provide the pork and beef.
Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 11, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on wednesday, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Inn, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 13, Children's beds/cots 2
Spitalstr. 28, 91555 Feuchtwangen, Germany
- Station (Dombühl Bahnhof) 9.84 km
- City centre (Feuchtwangen) 0.28 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 64.72 km
- Highway (A7 - Feuchtwangen) 6.34 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 11:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:00 until 21:00.00 Closed wednesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 13 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Sindel-Buckel Gasthaus
Wonderful friendly family atmosphere. Staff were always available to answer questions and give advice with nothing too much trouble. Spotlessly clean, really nice, large, outside space for eating, drinking and relaxing. Good food at a reasonable price. Ample car parking facilities.
Nothing really. It is right in the centre of town so there was some traffic noise in the evening and from early morning. As with most hotels and guesthouses, there could be more hooks in the bathrooms for hanging toilet kits, towels, clothing, etc.