Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 240, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 240, of which have 2 separate beds 100, of which have a double bed 140, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Number of junior suites 8, Number of rooms with air conditioning 240, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 12, Number of business rooms 38, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 240, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 52 rooms
Avenida Diagonal 205, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
- Station (Barcelona - França Railway Station) 2.2 km
- City centre (Barcelona) 2.46 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 15.11 km
- Highway (B 10 / C 31) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:00.00 until 15:30.00 and from 20:30 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 11:00.00 until 20:00.00 closed from 2019-10-01 to 2020-04-30
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Emergency back-up generators
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 240 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 240 rooms
- Temperature controls in 240 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 01:30.00
Evaluations of The Gates Diagonal Barcelona
+ House keeping service + most king employees in the hotel was hosekeeping service great approach. + room + comfort
- reception clerks approach - no information abiout services and facilites for quests -not even one smile and sayin hello from clerk when check in. they treat you like another annoying person. -on check uot receptionist try to push me that ive used minibar - which i didnt ....
Breakfast was nice and staff was helpfull and profesional.
Wery noisy location, construction on one side of the hotel very loud durring the day and directly next to the hotel a bar for young poeple drinking on the street/terasse of this refresment bar till 1am every day and very loud - so you can NOT open window - even not on 9th flor due to the loud gig croud of young people. Room has some smell and its quite older. Would rate it only with 3 star. I would not take this hotel again and only benefit this hotel has is if you are there for business for short time.
All is good and area is very nice
Everything was good. Nice and clean room, comfortable bed, competent and friendly staff, complete breakfast and good location. Nice terrace.
Breakfast and parking are too expensive.
Location just in front of a shopping center
Far from SAP offices, need to take a taxi, bus or tramway.
With a future look
Poor in the quality of implementation. Rooms are medium size, some things are willing to fall apart
See before mentioned evaluation of criteria
Room was rather cold, also when you turned on the heating function of the climate control. The corridors were very dark - make them brighter.
Quiet, clean rooms. Great rooftop bar. Excellent breakfast. Great concierge help getting cabs. Lobby always smelled wonderful :)
Plastic cups provided in room were never replaced. Bed slightly hard.
central position in Barcelona
very noisy, construction machinery behind the building. the personnel at the rezeption was not very friendly.
Very confortable bed
The air conditioning/heating does not work properly. During the winter we definately need heating in Barcelona, ant it was not working right. Breakfast for 18 € makes absolutely no sense for the offer you get. For that price the orange juice should be fresh. Unfortunaly, as usual in in too many hotels in Barcelona, although the hotel is quite new the carpet on the floor and the courtains are already rather dirty.