Hotel built in 1979, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 225, Number of single rooms 100, Number of double rooms 123, of which have 2 separate beds 87, of which have a double bed 36, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 161
1-24-10, Shibuya, 150-0002 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo - Shibuya Railway Station) 0.56 km
- City centre (Tokyo) 3.0 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 14.35 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
Nice breakfast. The rooms has installed projector TV instead of flat screen, with smart functions like Netflix and YouTube!! Hotel is just walking distance in minutes from Shibuya station.
Rooms are only available after 3pm. Siren from emergency vehicles would be heard occasionally in the night, but in-room noise level is still acceptable. Bandwidth for wireless connection is okay for e-mails, but not good enough for Skype conf. call, better use land-line to dial in instead.
- room size is above average for Tokyo
- internet connection is not reliable (you need to constantly change the Wi-Fi access point to have at least some connectivity)
space issue (typical for JP) micro-small bathroom waiting time at breakfast
Location is great and the breakfast had good variety.
Very good location, in the center of Shibuya, Close to Bosch Tokyo
Room is too small
Nice place, it is located at very near Bosch Japan as well as station.
some noise comes from outside because of a lot of construction sites.
Location is good
Wifi in the room was poor
Location very near to Bosch office
very poor offer of western food in breakfast