Hotel built in 1995, Last partial renovation 1995, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 252, of which have 2 separate beds 46, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
BP 35051 Tremblay en France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 9.83 km
- City centre (Versailles) 18.0 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 1.82 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 19 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Well located at the airport, you don't nee to take a bus or train.
Good location, excellent room, great breakfast.
A/C not working well, slow response with room service.
everything was very professional
would like more choices for dinner
I simply love the silence of your rooms and the warmth of the decoration. It is always a pleasure to stay at yours.
Good location in airport transfer. Early check-in offered without any charge! Quick action and reply for client's request.
a bit dated
Perfectly located in the hard of the CDG airport. Best ironing equipment I ever had on my trips.
Breakfast is rather simple and lot empty baskets etc. Staff seems to speak their English not well (or just didn't like to do) Check-in/-out took more time than on average in other hotels.
Location, facilities in room // midday check-out // early breakfast.
One lift out of order // nothing else of any importance - e.g. good tea choices but no coffee in room - apparently an oversight and Reception most apologetic.
Nothing it was great
Room was excellent
Minor problem with the drain in the shower cubicle in the bathroom which was inconvenient but minor