Hotel built in 1979, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 484, of which have 2 separate beds 297, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Miles & More
1-1-50 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, 108-8640 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo - Shinagawa Railway Station) 1.38 km
- City centre (Tokyo(TYO)) 6.57 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 10.68 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Halal food available
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
Location is great: 2 minutes walk to metro station. Or take a free bus shuttle to nearby JR station. Bus shuttle runs every 15 minutes between hotel and JR station. Two JR stations available - Meguro or Shinagawa.
1. The footsteps from room above can be heard quite loudly, so if you have an active/noisy person staying above, good luck. 2. Water temperature is not consistent - it gets VERY hot suddenly/unexpectedly.
Poor check-in.Gave me a smoking room when my reservation said non-smoking and tehn insisted that my reservation was for a smoking room. Did not have my loyalty number in their reservation. No gym or fitness centre.
No wireless and Internet access completely unreliable
Nice and quiet neighborhood.
Staff and facilites are Sheraton Miyako are just excellent. Great price-performance and location is only slightly inconvenient - made up for by shuttle to airport and train station. Lobby lounge is wonderful
Rooms a bit old, but spacy.
Sheraton Miyako is an extremely well-priced option in Tokyo, close to Meguro, Shinagawa and Yebisu. Service is top-notch and the lobby bar / lounge is great. Beds in rooms are great.
Rooms are dated and bathrooms are looking old. The 'window dressing' of soaps, shampoos, chocolates, sheets, etc. hide some of the retro-style.