Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 394, Number of single rooms 394, Number of double rooms 394, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Spa hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, No-smoking room 394
LUETZOWUFER 15, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 2.35 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.94 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 7.51 km
- Highway (A103 - Abzweig Zehlendorf - Sachsendamm) 3.1 km
Located in Berlin's Tiergarten district, this luxury hotel directly overlooks the Landwehr Canal, just a few steps from the lively Lützowplatz square. Bus line 100 leaves from there; it goes past many famous Berlin attractions and is a popular affordable alternative to city tours in double-decker buses.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 23,00 EUR Hourly rate 3,50 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Indoor pool open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00 closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Sauna Fee 9,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider iCloud
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade
Spacious n clean room
Free wifi is not available in the room
Comfort in roms
They changed sheets everything day.
Good food and good sports facility (like TRX)
Front desk not repose to room calls.
The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. Coffee machine in the room was great!
The hotel does not leave a lasting impression.
Very good hotel in general. Harry piano bar
good location, one of the best 5star hotels in Berlin
noisy, due too a musicaward festival in the entrance area of the hotel. Guests should be informed up front and not be lead through a side entrance to the hotel
Location is excellent
The hotel had functions going on during our stay, very crowde and noisy
Design of hotel, penthouse units are pleasantly large and light
Location is not terribly convenient to public transportation.
Very freindly and helpful staff, one can rent bikes (bycicles) as well as Segways at the hotel
Sauna inly at additional cost
They have swimming pool. The terrace outside was very convenient
I had no noice from the street, but internal noice could be heard