Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 37, Total number of rooms 712, Number of suites (separate rooms) 55, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel
555 Xi Zang Road (Middle), Huangpu District, 200003 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 0.0 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 0.68 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 13.72 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre
the toothbrush, shower gel, shampoo provided are not bad but average quality.
convenient location, Friendly and helpful services, Nice breakfast. Large and very clean room.
Nothing. Everything is fine.
great location, close to the Bund, offices & shopping area
great location, staff is friendly and accommodating.
quality of the room was really great
The room was connected with next room by door. IT was noisy in the morning when they shut down the door.
Bad experience about the Taxi calling service.
For the Corporate rate provided, the value obtained in this hotel is simply excellent ! almost luxury hotel, very high standards, located in the heart of the city, friendly staff, clean, excellent breakfast... there's nothing to say here
Nothing to report, all fantastic.