Hotel built in 1959, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 59, Number of single rooms 31, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Renovation work planned 2012-04-02, to 2012-06-15, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16270, No-smoking room 59, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-07-31
Unter Goldschmied 9-17, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.44 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.34 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.29 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 1.65 km
The Senats Hotel enjoys a first-class location in the very heart of Cologne. The old town, the cathedral, the main station and various museums can be easily reached on foot. The nearby promenade on the Rhine is ideal for a leisurely stroll. Business travellers are only a few steps away from the trade fair.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator NetCologne
- Door with spy-hole in 59 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider NetCologne
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 6 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Senats Hotel
Das Hotelpersonal war nett und freundlich das Frühstück reichhaltig.
Das Hotel hat einen Charme des vergangenen Jahrzehnts. Teppichboden überall und
The staff at the reception was very nice and helpful.
Room was not very warm.
Convenient location near the Cathedral - Dom possible to stay in the room until 12H00
Close to the mainrailway station and U Hahn and the DOM just in the city center very friendly staffs nice room good breakfast and value for price.
staff was friendly
I would NOT recommend this hotel to ANY of my colleagues. The room itself was worn out with stained carpet that forced me to wear socks while in room. There was no air conditioning which forced me to keep window open and it was extemely loud from street noise. The bedding and towels were worn out and old - and not comfortable. I would definitely take this hotel off of Bayer's recommended list of hotels.
I have stayed here over 15yrs. No longer 4 star only 3. People expecting 4* will be angry. Breakfast was fabulous however.
Dated decoration WIFI door locks elevator.
Quite near to the grand church everything is good in the hotel.
Charge for parking is a bit expensive as 14 ERU per day.
Super Lage nur wenige Gehminuten zur Domplatte und den Einkaufsmöglichkeiten
nicht hygienisch gepflegte Senseo Maschine auf dem Zimmer
in the centre of cologne - near to everywhere
very noisy - they may should chance the windows
parking spaces were advertised but not available at the hotel