Hotel built in 1971, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 23, Hotel closed from 2009-12-22, to 2010-01-07, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 3, Number of business rooms 20, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 23174, No-smoking room 20, Hypoallergenic rooms 4, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-31
Brgm.-Weidemaier-Str.26, 69181 Leimen, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 6.55 km
- City centre (Leimen) 0.52 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 76.57 km
- Highway (A5 - Heidelberg/Schwetzingen) 5.15 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Wholefood available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 10 rooms
- Temperature controls in 23 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Seipel Garni
Friendliness, excellent breakfast buffet, W-LAN works well
Friendliness, small hotel (23 rooms) managed by the owner herself
Noise in the corridor, hotel in te middle of nowhere, Wifi not for free
We were pleased with everything and would stay here again. The staff was very welcoming.
Great staff that made my stay at their hotel a memorable event. It was a break to find a nice hotel with air condition during my stay.
The hotel brochure and your site show several nice rooms at this hotel, I probably had one of the less grand rooms since it was not much bigger than the bed. While I have been accustomed to such arrangements in other European hotels it would probably be a disappointment to a first time American visiting.
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel clean and very welcomimg.
Clean hotel with well qualified staff.
The wireless internet connection should be free of charge. Unfortunately, there is only an expensive connection with T-MOBILE service (hourly connection fee 8,00 €/hour!!!).
Friendlyness of Staff.
No Internet COnnection until June available (in the room I booked).
Very good value, friendly staff, convenient location
Small room, small bathroom and very small bed. Noisy, you hear everything the neighbor says (or does). Many features of the description (minibar, radio, balcony, safe) were NOT available in the room. Many, many stairs, very bad for the back if you travel with a suitcase.
Rooms to the street are very noisy.