Hotel built in 1965, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 18, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Bahnhofstr. 16, 51379 Leverkusen, Germany
- Station (Hauptbahnhof) 14.13 km
- City centre (Leverkusen) 4.07 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 24.3 km
- Highway (A3 - Leverkusen) 2.71 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Senior Comfort suitable communal rooms
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Breakfast with Chinese dishes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 1 rooms
- Fridge in 1 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 1 rooms
- Microwave oven in 1 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Generous storage space in the bathroom
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtungen & Arrangements
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Sechzehn
Everyone was very friendly and helpful
The room was quite cold, but there was a blanket.
Very friendly staff. close to central bus station.
very small bathroom and lavatory. relatively cold in the room.
Very near to the bus station where you can easiliy catch a bus to Chempark, and also to the train station if wanting to go to Köln in the evening
Be careful to have your code available for the first night in case of late arrival as there might be nobody at the reception. The code allows to open the case where the key of the room is stored.
Cheap, close to shopping area
No possibility to make a tea or coffee in the room, very limited choice of warm food for breakfest which has not been delivered once everything was eaten
very good location, safe, and staff very friendly and nice.
the pillows were too soft
I didn't expect too much due to the low price. It was clean, the staff were polite and helpful, and it was close to the office.
I picked this hotel in particular because it said it had parking. Normally this means to me that the hotel has a parking lot for guests. It was unclear to me that they really meant a public parking lot with limited parking is available nearby. The lot also required Euro coins to pay, which required a special trip to get change as I had just arrived and only had paper money so far. Breakfast didn't have much to offer.
Hotel was trying to help me to accomodate late arrival.
Too cold in the room Staff is not available between 9 pm and morning.
Woken up at 1am till 2.30 am by guests drinking downstairs. Breakfast poor.
Very clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Free internet access.
Small bedroom and very small bathroom. No facilities for evening dining. Allows pets.