Hotel built in 1879, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 84, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 33, Rooms with connecting door 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Fortress hotel, Holiday resort, No-smoking room 2
39 Ardrossan Road Seamill, KA23 9NB Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
- Station (Glasgow - Central Railway Station) 42.53 km
- City centre (Cumbria) 11.42 km
- Airport (Glasgow International Airport (GLA)) 33.95 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP Fee per day 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Seamill Hydro Hotel and Resort
Excellent location and view. Very comfortable and smart decor. Friendly helpful staff. Great selection for breakfast.
Standards of the new part of the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was delicious and bedrooms good.
Remodelled reception area now complete. Hotel looks even better now.
My partner and I stayed in a Suite for three nights, the room was lovely with a new bathroom. We had a great stay and enjoyed the facilities the hotel had to offer including the pool and breakfast every morning.
The seamill has got a lot of renovation going on at the moment so the noise of the construction woke us up at around 7/8 every morning. The hotel was fully booked so we were not able to move to a room further away from the noise.
Lovely views, refurbishment to reception complete, looks excellent, some work on going still.
everything was great, inc lovely food and the facilities were clean etc even though i didn't use any of the sports facilities
Good location. View of Aran from garden. Friendly. Bar food was good.
Fabulous views of Arran. Big rebuild going on but no noise or dust at all.
Superb views, watching seals playing in the sea at the bottom of the hotel garden
Breakfast - some items better than others.