Style of hotel and ambience
The Scotts Hotel offers its guests friendly and well-equipped rooms, suites and apartments. In the restaurant, delicious dishes are served and the hotel bars offer a variety of drinks and tasty snacks. Furthermore, the hotel provides multifunctional conference rooms as well as a hotel-owned car park.
Special features of the hotel
Three onsite bars, a contempoarty courtyard restaurant and secure underground car park. Live entertainment in the courtyard of Scotts bar during the summer months.
Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 120, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 98, of which have 2 separate beds 63, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 52, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Number of apartments 5, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2009-12-25, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 23:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 120, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 1
Scotts Street, Killarney, Kerry, Ireland (Eire)
- Station (Killarney Train Station) 0.1 km
- City centre (Killarney ) 0.54 km
- Airport (Cork Airport (ORK)) 73.68 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 08:00.00 until 10:00.00 and from 18:00 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 08:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 5 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 120 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 120 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Evening entertainment
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Scotts
Excellent location, short walking distance from Bus station and city centre. Room is big, clean and comfortable. Love the floor to ceiling windows which provide natural lighting and beautiful night view.
Bright room overlooking Killarney.
Room had no bath. When I stayed previously at Scotts, there was a bath.
Room over work ing passage
Right in the middle of the centre, extrem friendly staff, big an clean room doesn't feel like hundreds of People lay in the bed before // -) Parking underneath the Hotel was very Handy!
Everything about the hotel was great
Great central location
Very nice staff and great location for killarney nightlife.
I found everything satisfactory about the hotel- staff efficient ,bed room warm, clean with lovely bath and lots of hot water .
no problems at all.everything good in my estimation
The hotel is in a perfect location, close to the town centre. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
I dont have anything negative to say about my staf.