Hotel built in 1680, Last complete renovation 1981, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 14, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 9, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel closed on saturday,sunday, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2010-01-10, Reception manned from 07:00, to 13:00, Reception manned from 17:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 17:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Motel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 14
Herdegenplatz 1, 91056 Erlangen, Germany
- Station (Fürth (Bayern) Hauptbahnhof) 11.15 km
- City centre (Erlangen) 4.9 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 10.92 km
- Highway (A3 - Fürth/Erlangen) 2.43 km
The Landhotel Schwarzer Adler is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Erlangen. Nürnberg trade fair complex is located at a distance of 20 kilometres. Erlangen city centre is reachable within 10 minutes by car and invites to explore Erlangen Castle, Hugenottenkirche and Palais Sutterheim.
5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 23:00.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Schwarzer Adler
no internet access
Good breakfast. Good location between Herzogenaurach and Erlangen. Secluded.
Overall the hotel is a good 2nd choice. Secluded. Wi-fi connectivity was poor.
The staff and the quirkiness of it.
Nothing. I loved it!