Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 8, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on monday, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned at weekends from 16:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 12:00, Reception manned from 16:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 10:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 15
Neuneckerstrasse 2, 72293 Glatten, Germany
- Station (Freudenstadt Hauptbahnhof) 6.51 km
- City centre (Glatten) 0.27 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 49.05 km
- Highway (A81 - Empfingen) 16.89 km
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 21:30.00
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 08:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Schwanen
very friendly and helpful staff.
have had better breakfasts in Germany but it was ok.
Lovely enviroment - friendly staff. Although resturant was closed staff kindly provided lovely food in the pub bar downstairs.
Breakfast was basic and coffee was always just warm - never really hot. Room had no way of venting - ie // no small window to open so room at night was warm but stuffy.