Hotel built in 1897, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 69, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 51, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel closed from 2009-12-20, to 2009-12-26, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Chateau Hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 21637, No-smoking room 69, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 6
Reußenweg 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
- Station (Würzburg Hauptbahnhof) 1.62 km
- City centre (Würzburg) 1.56 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 89.74 km
- Highway (A3 - Würzburg-Heidingsfeld) 6.06 km
The scenically located castle hotel is situated in the Unterdürrbach district, not far from Wuerzburg's main railway station. This charming university town is the centre of Franconian wine. Right from the hotel, you can set off for lovely walks on the Stein-Wine-Trail, and let yourself be enchanted by the view and the countryside.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:30 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 46 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 23 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Gift vouchers available for alle vorhandenen Leistungen
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- 1 mini bar refill
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Schloss Steinburg
Very nice hotel!
Great, and I mean great, romantic spot for an evening. Pay the upgrade for the new building. You will know why when you get there. Something should left for surprises. Have lunch on the balcony and walk down the hill through the vinyards to Reisers am Stein for a wonderful pre fixe dinner. Outstanding.
Hotel is on top of a mountain, which can view the whole Wurzburg city. Old building, classic decoration, surrounded by grape fields, very beautiful hotel.
Check-in time is 3pm, check-out time is 11am, so if stay longer than one night, could be more relax.
Love the view. High above the town itself.
Difficult to avoid flooding bathroom with shower.
beautiful old castle, spectacular view, great pool and sauna
depending on the type of room you may face the valley with heavy train and car traffic (which is th downsie of the view)
Pool/Sauna area awesome. Beautiful hotel with nice view of the city. Friendly and helpful staff. Great experience.
breakfast 5* room very nice and clean extra indoor swimming pool
not near to the centrum sauna (cold)
difficulty of access
The staff were extreamly helpful and polite, We would definately visit again,
This hotel was so nice. Breakfast was very good.
It took 15 minutes to hotel from station by taxi.