Hotel built in 1993, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 98, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 88, of which have 2 separate beds 60, of which have a double bed 28, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 40, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 10, Number of apartments 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 86, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, Suite hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14742, No-smoking room 98, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 5, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 10 rooms
St.-Erentrudis-Str. 12, 79112 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Station (Freiburg (Breisgau) Hauptbahnhof) 11.14 km
- City centre (Freiburg im Breisgau) 11.95 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 84.83 km
- Highway (A5 - Bad Krozingen) 3.03 km
Hotel Schloss Reinach Munzingen is located in Freiburg im Breisgau, at the foot of the Tuniberg mountain. The nearer surroundings offer many possibilities for walks through vineyards; jogging trails are available as well. In addition, the hotel is an ideal starting point for active golf holidays.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 and from 12:00 until 14:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 68 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 80 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Schloss Reinach Munzingen
The staff were excellent and could not do enough for us.
The hotel was as good as I have enjoyed anywhere before.
Einfach nur toll
outside Freiburg, you have to stay @ the hotel or take your car/taxi to go down town.
The gastronomy and ambience is very good and nice. The room was very clean.
The interior of the room was quite used not matching the level of the gastronomy. My room was one of the fiest in the alley and not well isolated against noise so that the noise of other guests who passed by was quite disturbing.
Sehr schöner Sauna-Bereich, Freiburg ist mit dem Auto gut zu erreichen
sehr schöne Lokation und sehr nettes, zuvorkommendes Personal (speziell auch im Frühstücksbereich)
Excellent hotel - a small, modern castle near Freiburg. The hotel was of excellent quality, the staff helpful (they helped us find a parking space, arranged a late check out without fuss and suggested things to do over the weekend), and the food was good. Room was clean and comfortable, and at only €125 for 2 people was definitely worth it!
Could be difficult to find without a car and GPS/map. We had both, so wasn't a problem. Since the hotel is outside of Freiburg, nightlife options aren't really available beyond the hotel and nearby restaurants (if that's what you're looking for; we weren't). The hotel itself has a good bar.
The service is extraordinary, and the overall atmosphere of the hotel is as well. Restaurants linked to the hotel are phantastic with excellent service and particular style.
Rooms are equiped quite cheap, somehow old fashioned and in a style you would definitely not expect from a castle. Rooms look more like from an ETAP hotel, here they have to improve!
extraordinary excellent Service in the Hotel Restaurant and for the breakfast.
Beautiful place, pleasant staff and excellent cusine