Hotel built in 1896, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 4, Hotel closed from 2009-01-11, to 2009-03-06, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Chateau Hotel, No-smoking room 36, Family rooms available 17, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-03-31
Auf dem Schloßberg, 78132 Hornberg, Germany
- Station (Hornberg) 1.5 km
- City centre (Hornberg) 0.21 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 64.09 km
- Highway (A81 - Rottweil) 25.99 km
The hotel Schloss Hornberg is idyllically located, overlooking Hornberg in the romantic Gutachtal. The castle grounds and adjoining forest invite to extended walks. The city centre is reachable in a few minutes by car and invites to walks amongst the historic buildings. The viaduct of the Black Forest Railway is visible from the hotel Schloss Hornberg.
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 11,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 11,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Baby monitor available
- Porter service Cost per item 1,25 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 0,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Childcare from age # Hourly rate 15,00 EUR
- Babysitter Hourly rate 15,00 EUR
Evaluations of Schloß Hornberg
A beautiful position overlooking the town. The walks in the grounds reveal remarkable features: castle ruins, caves, woodland and parkland. The friendliness of the staff and the superb food made the visit a sheer joy.
There was nothing to dislike at all.
Everyone from the owners to the entire staff did everything possible to make sure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
This was our favorite hotel during our stay in Germany. I wish we would have been able to book more nights here.
Great view, friendly staff, and good dining.
Narrow access road, but not too long.
Both the hotel and the staff were delightfull. We would definitely stay here again.
This hotel has a perfect location for relaxing at the hotel. Beer garden and restaurant are especally nice.
Our room had no hot water in the morning. The staff opened another room for us to shower in. They were very helpful, so even this negative is a positive.