Hotel built in 1544, Last complete renovation 1974, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 68, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 17, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 47, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-07, Hotel closed from 2009-12-21, to 2010-01-07, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 76588, No-smoking room 68, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-10-30
Tal 8, 80331 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.77 km
- City centre (München) 0.23 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.68 km
- Highway (A94 - München-Steinhausen) 3.36 km
The Schlicker Zum Goldenen Löwen is centrally located in Munich, a few metres away from the city hall with its famous chimes. Other attractions, including the Cathedral, the Hofbräuhaus, the Residenz with the National Theatre and the Viktualienmarkt, and the boulevards Maximilianstraße and Theatinerstraße are easy to reach.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel Schlicker
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Hotel Schlicker
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 47 rooms
- Temperature controls in 47 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Bike rental
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Schlicker Zum Goldenen Löwen
Location of the Hotel is perfect.
Reaching the car park was a little hard.
It was superipr room but for me it is too small for superior room.
Very good hotel, centrally located. WOuld use it again.
Everything was very good: the service was excellent, the rooms were clean and there was enough space, the breakfast was certainly very good. Thank you very much! We shall certainly stay there again.
Very pleasant staff. Accomodating re arrival time. Helpful re holding cases on final day. above average breakfast.
Basic room unusable as its ambiance is destroyed by Munich Police complete failure to maintain peace and quiet outside front of hotel. A quiet room would have been very expensive for 3 stars.
Great central location. Very close to Marienplatz and to many very good restaurants.
Single rooms are very small - fine if you are just using them as a sleeping place, but if you need space to work they are not ideal.
A very comfortable hotel in the centre of Munich. Rooms were small, but furnished well and comfortable. Breakfast was remarkable. That there was parking available was also a surprising advantage considering the hotel's central location. There are many good restaurants nearby, and the centre-city attractions are right outside the front door.
The only downside is that rooms in the front of the hotel are susceptible to street noise. Tal has activity all night, and on weekend nights the crowds on the street can be a bit noisy.
This hotel is in a great location, very close to the train station with a cool piano bar off the lobby. The rooms are modern style and very clean. The front desk staff is very helpful.
The air conditioning in the two rooms we had did not work well at all and it was uncomfortable. We were just there for one night so we didn't complain.