Hotel built in 1544, Last complete renovation 1974, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 17, Number of junior suites 3, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 47, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-07, Hotel closed from 2009-12-21, to 2010-01-07, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 76588, No-smoking room 68
Tal 8, 80331 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.77 km
- City centre (München) 0.23 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.68 km
- Highway (A94 - München-Steinhausen) 3.36 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel Schlicker
- Door with spy-hole in 70 rooms
- Door with security chain in 0 rooms
- Door with security lock in 70 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Hotel Schlicker
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 70 rooms
- Temperature controls in 47 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Bike rental
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Schlicker Zum Goldenen Löwen
Location of the Hotel is perfect.
Reaching the car park was a little hard.
It was superipr room but for me it is too small for superior room.
Staff was very friendly
Had to pay more than i booked on hotel.de. Told me hotel de sent them a booking for a single room.
Very good hotel, centrally located. WOuld use it again.
Everything was very good: the service was excellent, the rooms were clean and there was enough space, the breakfast was certainly very good. Thank you very much! We shall certainly stay there again.
Very pleasant staff. Accomodating re arrival time. Helpful re holding cases on final day. above average breakfast.
Basic room unusable as its ambiance is destroyed by Munich Police complete failure to maintain peace and quiet outside front of hotel. A quiet room would have been very expensive for 3 stars.
Great central location. Very close to Marienplatz and to many very good restaurants.
Single rooms are very small - fine if you are just using them as a sleeping place, but if you need space to work they are not ideal.
A very comfortable hotel in the centre of Munich. Rooms were small, but furnished well and comfortable. Breakfast was remarkable. That there was parking available was also a surprising advantage considering the hotel's central location. There are many good restaurants nearby, and the centre-city attractions are right outside the front door.
The only downside is that rooms in the front of the hotel are susceptible to street noise. Tal has activity all night, and on weekend nights the crowds on the street can be a bit noisy.