Hotel built in 2005, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 62, Number of single rooms 26, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 23, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 62, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 385643, No-smoking room 62, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 56 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-09-21
Schillerstr. 5, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.49 km
- City centre (München) 1.08 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.14 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.59 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 62 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 40 rooms
- Fridge in 62 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 62 rooms
- Microwave oven in 40 rooms
- Temperature controls in 62 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 62 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 62 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Schiller 5
closeness to the center. Very nice breakfast. Nice and helpful reception
Very large room, even with a kitchenette between the bedroom and bathroom. Rich breakfast. Close both to the train station and the city center.
The Wi-Fi was not reaching the 6th floor where we were staying. The shower tub was apparently leaking. Good location but last 20 meters off the main street past a bar and then a strip joint can be unnerving at night.
Great, clean hotel right next to the train station. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The street noise was a bit much with the windows open. The room had airconditionng so it wasn't really a problem.
-central location in Munich
-car parking with an elevator
Everything was perfect, personnel friendly and competent. equipment adequate and confortable. very clean.we will gladly go back.
Excellent staff and breakfast. Room was fine. Close to Marienplatz and subways.
Parking requires the car to ride an elevator, but it's doable.
Just in center of town
Not the nicest surroundings areawise
Would definitely recommend this hotel - has the'personal' touch, rather than being part of a chain, even down to the proprietor/manager taking time to talk to guests over breakfast. Despite being close to the station, the hotel was extremely quiet. Would certainly choose this hotel if ever visiting Munich again.
This hotel is over my expectation. It's close to the train station, and very clean, with air condition and a small kitchen in the room, and provide water heater and wireless in free of charge. Breakfast is very good. Also the serivce attitude are very good from every staff I met while I stayed there. At the last day of my staying there in Munich, I have 4 hours spare time and no place to go before my taxi pick me up to airport. Their service staff let me stay in VIP room, served me coffee and used their computer to surf Internet.
Have to close window when there is noisy on the street.
Excellent location just a minute walk from the Main Bahnhof station in Munich. Very central location where it is easy to walk to the downtown areas or take the U-Bahn, Trams, etc. Hotel was well equipped, clean, professional and all staff were very pleasant and attentive. I would definitely recommend this hotel.