Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 30, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking room 60, Children's beds/cots 4, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-01
Mühlegasse 17, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
- Station (Zürich - Hauptbahnhof) 0.54 km
- City centre (Zürich) 0.8 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 10.04 km
- Highway 1.0 km
The hotel Scheuble is situated in Zurich, only 15 minutes away from the international airport and a few steps away from the main railway station. Besides many cultural attractions, such as the State Museum and the Art House, numerous leisure facilities like a Chinese garden or the zoo are available.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 30,00 CHF
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Chopsticks in hotel restaurant
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Chinese TV channel
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 25 CHF
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25 CHF
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Food vouchers In the amount of 20,0 %
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Scheuble
very near to the city area with lots of possibilities to explore
on the weekends it's very noise until 1:30 am in the morning
Close to the train station, ETHZ and UniZ (all within walking distance). Room towards the patio is very quiet. Decent breakast and friendly staff.
Lignting inside the room could be improved.
Value for money for a central hotel in Zurich.
Can't pay by Chinese credit card.
room was clean.Persons were friendly and intrest. Price was OK. The hotel is at center of Zurich. Shopping center is close to hotel.
* Very well positioned in Zurich - next to the train station and the old town. * Affordable price for a Swiss hotel. * Room is large and well lit.
* No air conditioner in the room only a fan, which was a big problem for me since it was ~30C outside during my stay. Also opening the windows is not a good option because there is a church clock just otside the window that keeps you aware that you can't sleep every 15 minutes. * Only 24hours of Wifi included in the price. * No fridge.
Very near to lots and lots of restaurants
Very close to red-light district if you go in the wrong direction ...
very small room!
Nice breakfast and a competent staff.
The hotel has seen better days. Very small room with well-worn furniture. Clean but a little noisy.