Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 34, Total number of rooms 299, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
ARNE BEURLINGS TORG 3, 16440 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 10.27 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 10.1 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 27.33 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
Evaluations of Scandic Victoria Tower
Friendly staff and close by to train station
Good & modern business hotel with great view from higher floors.
Room was a bit small.
Nice room, well located from Ericsson offices and from shopping centre in Kista. Easy to commute by T-Bana to Stockholm City centre.
The price to the hotel is too high compared to other hotels.
very clean and close to Ericsson offices (5 minutes walking distance)
very expensive for the size of the room
great hotel. would visit it again.
Great hotel, close to train station. 20min to Stockhom Central station.
Main reason to choose this hotel is convenience due to all the businesses located next door.
- Overall price/performance ratio is poor. - Room (mine as well as that of other guests) was freezing (!!!) cold and in room temp control didn't change anything. - Restaurant and bar have a train station waiting hall feeling, not really inviting to stay longer than necessary. - Restaurant is showing (off) their menu on ipads, but in turn servings are fairly small-sized and service staff was not too attentive.