Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 20, Total number of rooms 221, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
TRIANGELN 2, 21143 Malmo, Sweden
- Station (Malmö - Central Railway Station) 1.39 km
- City centre (Malmö) 0.75 km
- Airport (Copenhagen Kastrup Airport (CPH)) 21.84 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Business center
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Scandic Triangeln
Perfect location, both airports are easily reachable either by the shuttle bus (MMX) or train (CPH). Nice, clean rooms having beautiful view of the city (at least the ones facing North).
spectacular view from 17th floor, friendly staff, quick check-in and checkout. great breakfast with friendly staf
light switch for bathroom is outside bathroom, difficult to find in darkness. very loud fan in bathroom, pillows to big and too hard.
good breakfast, very nice view onto the city of Malmö, free parking slots can be found on the street from 8pm to 9am
no free parking available, WiFi is charged
easy to find, right in the center of Malmoe, public garage under the hotel very expensive. Bathroom clean, but not very well equipped - a bit dated. excellent bed. Friendly and helpful staff at reception and restaurant.
bathroom a bit dated, no hairdryer in the bathroom but next to tv-set, which is really stupid.Staff knocked on my door at 8 on sunday morning, no explanation given.... new wall-to-wall carpets, not the best solution for people with allergies.
- Free WLAN access - Great outlook
- Unclean room - Outdated items in the mini-bar - Noisy air-conditioning (can't be switched off) - Partially unfriendly staff
1) Was missing the possibility of making a cup of the/coffee in the room. That service has been seen in other Hilton Hotels. 2) Would have enjoyed the view from the room more if the windows were cleaned. (I know it is harder to keep clean in the winter time).
friendly staff good room