Hotel built in 1932, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 226, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
PARKVEIEN 68, BOX 2458 SOLLI, 0260 Oslo, Norway
- Station (Oslo - Central Station) 1.75 km
- City centre (Oslo) 0.88 km
- Airport (Oslo Gardermoen Airport (OSL)) 37.57 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Free use of the sauna
Evaluations of Scandic Solli
1) Location 2) Loyalty vouchers 3) Breakfast
1) Sour smell in the lobby area when I arrived. They said it came from the bar. The smell went away after a few hours. 2) The walls are paper thin. You can hear the neighbour's conversation 3) The standard double rooms are very small. It was ok for me, travelling alone, but very crammed for couples 4) Because of NOR Shipping Conference, the room price was extortionally expensive 5) The dinner at their restaurant was not very pleasant. Cheek of pork had too much fat and connective tissue, and the salad was dry. They could have given some vegetables instead
die Gastronomie war besser
the room was too dark
Perfect location to get from/to trains.Very friendly and helpful staff at reception
Close to Nationaltheatret station, thus easy to commute to Bayer office.
the location is good.
1) The room temperature was really cold and using the thermostat to try regulate this was not possible - hence I had a very cold experience. 2) The WIFI connection were quite un-stable which prevented me from using my IP phone so I had to take the calls over my mobile phone which is more costly for me. 3) When I wanted to check in I found out that the room reservation was lost and I was supposed to transfer to another hotel - however, since I needed to met a collegoue for dinner I had to return later that evening by which time you then had a room available. I though that the idea with providing the credit card details when making my reservation was to avoid situations like this..?
extremely poor wireless no toilet paper in room phone not working corridor was a construction site room smelled like a construction site
The fitness center is pretty space compared to some 5 star hotels in Oslo.
Rooms décor is really not high quality.
The Hotel was clean and the breakfast was good.
The room was quiet small and the furniture, decor and bathroom a little old fashioned.
delighted with our stay