Hotel built in 1950, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 53, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 26, Rooms with connecting door 0, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2010-01-02, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 7, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 53, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-12-31
Johannesstr. 28, 70176 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.59 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 1.02 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.63 km
- Highway (A831 - Stuttgart-Vaihingen) 7.27 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Centro Hotel Sautter
Hotel placed near to city center. You can walk approx.15-20 minutes to ´´Königstrasse´´. If you will not walk then the bus station is wide 2-3 minutes from hotel. Bathroom was renovated and clean. Breakfast was enough.
I had had a night flight and arrived at 09:00 am to hotel, but check-in was not possible before 11:30 am. Small size room and bath room, furnitures are old.
The staff are very friendly & helping. Safe with customer valuables. Convenient from U-bhan station. Near to Lidl supermarket.
Very small room. Extremely poor WiFi connectivity. Bottle water available only 1st day for the price. Expensive meal menu and less continental choices.
It is not a Hilton or Marriott but then you don't pay the same price per night. Extremely friendly staff. Very clean room. Quite spacious (Room 304). Enjoyed the food in the restaurant. I would stay here again.
A nice hotel in an old building, but the inside is renewed and looks very good. Great ratio price/quality. Since is not anymore possible to park for free in Stuttgart, the underground parking is highly recommended (and the price is not so bad, considering that parking outside would cost).
The old elevator looks a bit scary.
good value central hotel, easy access (2 minute walk) to transportation to city centre. very helpful staff, good restaraunt for evening meal.
non-smoking room smelled a bit smoky.