Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 110, Number of single rooms 50, Number of double rooms 60, of which have 2 separate beds 37, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of junior suites 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 110, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 110, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 1
18, rue Louis Loucheur, 69009 Lyon, France
- Station (Lyon - Perrache Railway Station) 2.78 km
- City centre (Lyon) 2.51 km
- Airport (Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)) 22.77 km
- Highway (Porte du Valvert) 3.0 km
The elegant “Saphir Best Western” welcomes you within the business district in the west of Lyon. It offers convenient access to the A6 and to the railway station Gorge-de-Loup. Both of these lead to the UNESCO-protected old town. One of the city’s landmarks, the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, is only about 10 driving minutes away from the hotel.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 5
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 111 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 0 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
Evaluations of Saphir Best Western
Friendly and helpful staff, close to a metro station. Very silent room.
The singe bed was too narrow...
Clean, quiet and convenient location to company office . Friendly, helpful staff.
Walking distance, very close to the Bayer office
Services are poor - often lack of bathroom supplies and wash basin was clogged during the stay
Simple, fast, accurate and I got what I needed. That is what you need in a business trip..
A simple request of a egg white omlette was not available for two days as there was no chef to make one.....very much surprised!!!!
friendly staff, well furbished hotel and close to office
friendly staff and clean hotel. Convenient hotel in walking distance to my office. Good location to access the metro.
Staff: very competent
Smelly room, humidity all over the place. Very old building that needs an urgent lift up. The neibourhood looked dangerous by night. Breakfast: low quality stuff.
Close to the site of Saint Pierre at Lyon (walking distance)
Not consistently clean, although the rooms were recently renovated.
Excellent location to Bayer CropScience Lyon
Petit dejeuner disappointing, but that will be the position throughout France