Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 67, Number of single rooms 42, Number of double rooms 25, of which have a double bed 67, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 67, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 52, Number of business rooms 12, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 207472, No-smoking room 53, Hypoallergenic rooms 67, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-30
Karlstr. 69, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 0.95 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.75 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 33.71 km
- Highway (A5 - Karlsruhe-Mitte) 3.28 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Solarium Fee 3,50 EUR
- Beauty parlor open from 09:00.00 until 17:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 67 rooms
- ISDN connection in 67 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 67 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 67 rooms
- Temperature controls in 67 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 67 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 67 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Santo Kongress
Good breakfast, nice room, very friendy staff a very active bar in the hotel, popular not only for guests, so no need even to go outside.
nothing. all good.
Nice atmosphere in hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good location. Within walking distance of city centre AND railway station. Taxi driver drove for 25 mins on our arrival and charged 20 Euros to go to hotel which was a laugh as it was just down the road.
Rooms were on small side but ok, clean comfortable and everything worked well.
Too rustic for business trip. My boss had to check out earlier than planned and move out.
Realy Nice Hotel with good standing
My suite was very noisy all over the night. The shower cabin was clearly to small.
Perfect location. Very quite place. Spacious and well equipped bedroom.
Staff is very nice & helpful. Free parking on the roof is great. Good location w/ a grocery next door. Close to zoo and train.
Rooms are very loud on street side because the tram goes right past the hotel. I'd suggest requesting an interior room.
Gutes Frühstück mit reichhaltigem Angebot.
Am Zustand des Zimmers kann man erkennen, dass das Hotel schon etwas in die Jahre gekommen ist. So war das Zimmer, das auf die Strasse hinaus ging, die Strassenbahn sehr stark zuhören, so dass ein ruhiges Schlafen kaum möglich war. Auch die Sauberkeit der Räume ließ leider für ein Vier-Sterne-Haus stark zu wünschen übrig, was sich insbesondere in den Ecken des Zimmers zeigte (Spinnweben). Der Wasserhahn im Bahn war extrem stark verkalkt. Die Parksituation im Hotel war ebenfalls nicht optimal, die angegebene Tiefgarage ist sehr klein und bietet höchstens Platz für 10 Autos.
Personal sehr freundlich. Abwechslungsreiches Programm: Freitag Cocktail-Party, Samstag Klavier. Restaurant mit angenehmer gemütlicher Atmosphäre im Untergeschoss.
Beim Cocktail-Abend am Freitag zog Zigarettenrauch unangenehm durch den unteren Raum.
The hotel mixed up my booking and upon arrival said they couldn't offer me any room. They made me sit in the lobby for 30 minutes and then said I need to move to nearby Novotel or Best Western. From Trip Advisor I got to know that other travellers have had the same experience - I'd recommend staying away from Hotel Santo.
I stayed one night and that was sufficient. The hotel is very poor in all terms (cleanliness and noises in the room).