Hotel built in 2001, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 130, Number of single rooms 24, Number of double rooms 106, of which have 2 separate beds 59, of which have a double bed 47, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 0
Av. Remolar, 46, 08820 Barcelona, Spain
- Station (Barcelona - Sants Railway Station) 7.52 km
- City centre (Barcelona) 9.82 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 3.18 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:00.00 until 15:30.00 and from 20:00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Senior Comfort suitable communal rooms
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Various main meals available for half or full board
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 130 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 130 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Separate reading light for bed
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0,00 EUR
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Sallés Ciutat del Prat
Rooms & decoration was dates & very worn. Bathroom was not sufficiently cleaned & very aged. Overall not value for Money. Also area was very down market
staff very friendly and willing to help.
the hotel could use a remodeling overall and a little improvement in cleaning and also maintenance (one of the elevators was making a lot of noise and you could see there was something wrong with it.
Convenience to airport (our flight out was at 6am)
A very good and comfortable hotel for a business traveller
Very nice desk and bar staff. Helpful and friendly.
The cafe/bar was excellent. Room service was excellent. Did not experience the dining room.
The computer was slow and front desk was not very helpful with it. You have to pay for minutes but when minutes start to run out they can not add more minutes to the login number you are currently using. They can only give you a new login number, therefore, information you are currently working on is lost. Bad set up.
Free Internet access, close to the airport, nearby railroad station and fast connection to city
Excellent value, friendly staff. 24 hr desk and shuttle are very much appreciated.
The hotel is modern and clean, but has no personality.
The position is bad - although near the airport, it is near nothing else, and is in a really poor area which I would not like to walk in after dark. There is no feeling of luxury at all.
Room clean survice is very good.
Hotel Location is not convenient to go to Center. We think that it will be much better if hotel has free shuttle bus service to go to Center at least twice in a day.