Hotel built in 1902, Last complete renovation 1984, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Ayurveda treatment, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 26, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Alatseestr. 38, 87629 Füssen, Germany
- Station (Füssen Bahnhof) 0.96 km
- City centre (Füssen) 0.85 km
- Airport (Memmingen Allgau Airport (FMM)) 57.86 km
- Highway (A7 - Autobahnende km 945) 13.71 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 2 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 3,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator kostenlos
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 3,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 26 rooms
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Ruchti´s
1. Very good breakfast 2. Room & everything in are shining clean and tidy. 3. Beautiful scene around and peaceful quiet 4. friendly service staff 5. It provides a ticket for discount of visiting the famous catles(unfortunately i forgot this when buying tickets at the castles ticket center)
Though it is ca. 1 km away from Hbf and downtown, not easy to find w/o taking taxi in case of 1st visit. My room is not well sound-proofed.
It was a quaint, clean, comfortable hotel with good food and helpful staff. The views are gorgeous and there is a lot to do in the area
Pleasant room with lovely view. Great breakfast. Convenient parking.
We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It is located in quite and beautiful location and well maintained. The rooms were clean and well ventilated. Value for money.
Breakfast could be better.
Excelent hotel with price competiveness
Friendly reception staff. Good room. Great restaurant. Fantastic view from room balcony. Fridge in room. Located a 10min walk from old town in Bad Faulenbach. Good location for walks to nearby lakes and visiting castles.
Breakfast is a little too organised with seats assigned to particular room numbers.
nice hotel // great to have a workout room // it's basic but most places don't have anything. really pretty surroundings.
Cool location down a small road with awesome views and a park across the street. Parking. Friendly and helpful staff.
Room decor was not impressive.
Very nice place, well kept. It was nice to see that they catered to the disabled. elevators were available and wheelchair ramps too.
reception could have been friendlier. not enough staff. the person who waited on us was busy waitressing the dining room and trying to take care of guests.